Do you have experience supporting Children and Young People with, Epilepsy, Autism, and Severe Learning Difficulties? Are you a passionate and engaging Support Worker? Are you looking to make a difference to a Young Person's life?
I am recruiting for several Support Workers who have experience in supporting Children and Young People from the ages of 5yrs-19yrs, within a Residential setting based near Crawley, Surrey.
You will be providing support to service users with the following support needs: Epilepsy, Autism, and Severe Learning Difficulties.
Shift Patterns (Long days also available)
Pick and chose which shifts you want and when you want to work!
Early Shifts Available -
Late Shifts Available -
Benefits for you as a Support Worker:
- PAYE payments starting from £14.00- £16.00 + holiday pay
- Full and part time hours available
- E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter
- Opportunity to work with Leading Care providers
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay
- Variety of different shifts available, you chose when you want to work
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience of working with Children and Young People
- Experience working with Epilepsy, Autism, and Severe Learning Difficulties
- Expresses a passionate and engaging attitude
- Enhanced Adult and Child DBS Certificate
- Experience within Social Care
- Able to travel to Crawley, Surrey either via Public Transport or using your Personal Vehicle
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you.
Apply Here Now!!!