Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK
Children's Support Worker - Children's residential home based near Lyndhurst. Driver required due location.
Working with children with learning disabilities, specifically autism. You will experience some challenging behaviours and be expected to encourage communication, positive relationship building, trust and emotional support to the young people.
** MUST BE A DRIVER DUE TO LOCATION**
Hours for you as a Children's Support Worker:
- 37.5 Hours per week.
- Various shift patterns.
- 7:30am-15:00pm / 14:30pm-22:00pm / 7:30am-22:30pm
- Sleep ins required.
- Temp to perm role after 12 weeks.
Benefits for you as a Children's Support Worker:
- E-learning courses paid for by CHA.
- The opportunity to work for a well-established company.
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Become a permanent member of staff after 12 weeks.
- Full Time Hours.
- PAYE Rate £11.00 per hour / Umbrella Rate £13.92 per hour
Requirements for you as a Children's Support Worker:
- Must Have Child and adult DBS on updated service (or willing to pay and process one).
- Previous experience with children, mental health, learning disabilities.
- Be able to engage and communicate with children efficiently.
- Have the ability to use initiative and be proactive.
If this Children's Support Worker role based in LYNDHURST is of interest, please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding Support Worker opportunities and many more roles within Social Care.