Children's Support Worker
Do you want to make a real differene in a young persons life? Are you a passionate and engagin Support Worker?
I am currently recuiting for Support Workers who have experience in supporting Children with Learning Disabilities in the Hereford Area!
You will be providing support to servce users with Learning Disabilities within Children's Homes!
08:00 - 23:00 + Sleep Ins
Benefits for you as a Support Worker:
- PAYE payments starting at £11.50 + Holiday Pay
- Umbrella payments starting from £13.50
- Full and part time hours are available
- E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter Associates
- Opportunity to work with Leading Care providers
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay
- You chose when you want to work
To be considered for this Support Worker position, you must have:
- Full UK drivers license
- Enhanced Adult and Child DBS Certificate
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this rile in further detail, I would love to hear from you!
APPLY HERE NOW!!!!