Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you an experienced support worker in a residential children's home?
Do you want to work with a provider who offers fully funded training? Apply now!
We have an opportunity available with National Charity who specialises in providing Therapeutic care, education and treatment to vulnerable children and young people.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Support Worker include:
- Starting salary of £24000 - £29,000 plus Sleep-ins
- Full-time contract
- 28 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
Requirements of the Support Worker:
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care, or proven experience working in a children's home
- Providing support to the Team Leader to ensure a therapeutic environment is maintained
- Assist and supervise a staff team
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
If you want to lead a team to care for vulnerable children, apply now!