Childrens Support Worker
- Posted 12 May 2023
- Salary £10.50 - £14 per hour + PLUS HOLIDAY PAY
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameFlora Waterhouse
Childrens Support Worker - Required to support a SEN school based in Basingstoke. You will be supporting children aged 8-19 with profound autism, who are non-verbal and have severe learning difficulties, resulting in highly challenging behaviours.
Hours for you as a Childrens Support Worker:
- This role is a full day role, shifts will be 7.30am - 7.45pm.
- Monday - Sunday based on availability.
- Block Bookings Required
Rates of pay as a Childrens Support Worker:
- £10.50 to £14 PER HOUR
Benefits for you as Childrens Support Worker:
- Online Timesheets
- Training and development paid for by CHA
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Amazing facilities for children covering 10 acres of land
- Countryside setting
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Full and part time opportunities
- Payroll and compliance team to deal with queries within 24 hours
Requirements for you as the Childrens Support Worker:
This is an active role with a wide range of sensory based activities to get involved in with the students including an onsite swimming pool and small farm. Other requirements will be:
- Child + Adult DBS on updated service
- Previous experience with children with challenging behaviours
- Be able to assist with manual handling + personal care
- Positive and engaging attitude towards to role
- Ability to have a positive impact on the children you care for
If this Childrens Support Worker based in Basingstoke is of interest please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora via the Charles Hunter Associates website for more information regarding this Childrens Support Worker opportunity and many more roles within Social Care.