Do you want to make a real difference to people's lives? Are you a passionate and engaging Children's Support Worker? Do you want to work for Berkshire's leading social care recruitment agency?
I am recruiting for Children's Support Workers who have experience in supporting children with learning disabilities within commuting distance to the Bicester area. As a Support Worker you will be providing support to service users with Learning Disabilities within supported living units. Day, Waking Night, and Sleep-in Support work available across Oxfordshire, starting immediately.
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding job supporting vulnerable people with daily activities like swimming, shopping and exercise then look no further!
Benefits for you as a Children's Support Worker:
- Chance to work for the local area's leading social care recruitment agency
- Ltd work available!!
- PAYE payments starting from £10+ holiday pay
- Flexible hours
- Free E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter
- Opportunity to work with Leading Care providers
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay
To be considered for this Children's Support Worker position, you must have:
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- Express a passionate, engaging, and caring attitude
- Be to travel to Bicester, either via Public Transport or using your Personal Vehicle
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you.
If this role isn't suitable for you but you have experience in Social Care, send me your CV anyway as I have an abundance of opportunities available! If you have a colleague or family member who is interested in the role, please do get in touch as I pay £200 for every successful referral!
If you are interested in this position but are not based in Bicester then please contact me as we have opportunities available in multiple locations.
Apply Here Now!!!