A Local Authority in the West Midlands area is looking for a Children Social Worker to join their MASH Team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Children's Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate - £30.57 per hour.
- A very supportive team culture and a supportive management team - with regular supervisions to ensure you are supported within your role.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Excellent induction/ training and development.
- Hybrid working opportunities.
Responsibilities as a Children's Social Worker:
- Be the first point of contact and identify risks to vulnerable children.
- Multi Agency working, attending strategy meetings and DA Triage.
- Process referrals and escalate to the right team.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Walsall Council, West Midlands.
Umbrella pay rate: £30.57 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.