Children's Social Worker - Child protection
- Posted 06 May 2023
- Salary Up to £38.00 per annum + Benefits
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJames Doherty
A Local Authority in Nottinghamshire is looking for an Experienced Social Worker within Children's Social Work to join their Child Protection team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a CP Social Worker:
- Pay rate of £35.00 per hour (Umbrella)
- Great opportunity to enhance your CV
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service
Responsibilities for you as a CP Worker:
- Build meaningful and positive relationships with children, young people, and families.
- Manage Children in Need and Child Protection cases as well as cases in legal proceeding and Looked After Children.
- Carry a varied caseload.
- Work with the specialist practitioners to support with specialist assessment such a Reg 24's, VA's, Pre-Birth, and Parenting assessments.
Requirements of you as a CP Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Pay Rate: £38.00 Umbrella
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact James Doherty on 07825213518 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation