A Local Authority in the East Midlands area is looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join their Screening in First Response.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as a Children's Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate - dependent on experience:
- Hybrid working opportunities.
- Excellent team culture with a supportive management team, regular supervisions to ensure that you are supported within your role.
- Access to training and a full induction to ensure a smooth transition into your role.
Why work with Charles Hunter Associates?
- An experienced consultant for advice and support.
- CV enhancements and interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
- A dedicated Award-Winning Compliance Team to ensure a smooth onboarding process, as well as an efficient Payroll Team.
- The post involves contacting partner agencies and families to clarify and analyse information presented.
- The ideal candidate will need to have a good knowledge of threshold and an ability to recognise safeguarding for children and follow appropriate procedures.
- To ensure the council's processes and procedures are followed through.
Location: Leicestershire County Council.
Umbrella pay rate: Dependent on experience.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon at 01189485555 for more information.
We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information. https://www.charecruitment.com/consultants/grace?source=google.com