Wakefield Council are looking for locum Qualified Social Workers to join their Children's Social Work team.
Benefits for you as a Locum Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of up to £35 per hour (Umbrella)
- Hybrid and flexible working opportunities
- Long stable contracts
Your responsibilities as a Locum Social Worker:
- Manage a complex caseload
- Undertake Safeguarding assessments
- Aid in the formulation of care plans for children and families
- Ensure records are kept up to date to the highest standards
- Work cohesively with other connected services to ensure the best possible outcomes
Requirements of you as a Locum Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding work
- Must have a UK Driving Licence and car
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Pay rate: £35 per hour (Umbrella)
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Cassie Ferguson at Charles Hunter Associates.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!