A Local Authority in the East Midlands area is looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join their Leaving Care Team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Children's Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate - up to £38.00 per hour.
- A very supportive team culture and a supportive management team - with regular supervisions to ensure you are supported within your role.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Excellent induction/ training and development.
- Flexible working opportunities.
Responsibilities as a Children's Social Worker:
- To join the Leaving Care Service and hold a caseload of children under the care of the authority.
- Have experience within a similar position.
- Ensure service provided to service users are of high standards and in line with the council's processes.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Derbyshire County Council, Derbyshire.
Umbrella pay rate: £38.00 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.