Back to jobs
Children's Social Worker
- Posted 08 May 2023
- Salary Up to £40 per hour
- LocationWest Midlands
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGrace Gordon
A Local Authority in the West Midlands area is looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join their Project Duty and Assessment Team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Children's Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate - £40.00 per hour.
- A supportive team culture.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Excellent induction/ training and development.
- Flexible working opportunities.
Responsibilities as a Children's Social Worker:
- Hold a complex case load - working directly with children and families.
- Undertake assessments to the best of quality, ensuring children and family's needs are met.
- Understand procedures and legislations.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Experience of working within a similar position.
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Sandwell, West Midlands.
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 p/h.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.