A Local Authority in the East Midlands area is looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join their Permanence Team. Apply here!
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Children's Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate - £38.00 p/h.
- Great opportunity to broaden your experience and enhance your skills.
- Supportive management team.
- Excellent induction pack and training/ team development days.
- Flexible working opportunities.
Responsibilities as a Children's Social Worker:
- Completing and updating CPR's for children who are due to be placed for adoption but also children who are in proceedings.
- Completing sibling assessments.
- Completing Annex A's.
- Family finding for children with placement orders and profiling children.
- Court attendance.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Leicestershire, Leicester.
Umbrella pay rate: £38.00 p/h.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.