Do you have experience in managing a team? Are you looking to make a difference in children's and young people's lives? Look no further.
I am recruiting for an experienced, Children's Services Manager to manage 8 direct reports and all staff and workers in a designated service. As Registered Manager, you will have shared responsibility for the proper engagement and support of Volunteers associates with the service. You will be working in a residential home for Children aged between 5 and 18, with disabilities and complex needs.
My client is seeking an experienced Registered Manager to start with immediate effect following a successful interview. The Registered Manager will be required to work 37 hours per week. These hours are to include occasional evening and weekend work.
Benefits for you as a Registered Manager:
- PAYE payments starting from £18.30 - £25.21 + Holiday pay
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay
- E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter
- Long term temporary booking
- Opportunity to go permanent
To give you an of some of the Key Responsibilities:
- Leads and manages all staff and workers in order to build and maintain a capable and motivated team.
- Completes all required people management procedures and routines for all staff in compliance to Barnardo's Policies and procedures throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Undertakes specific duties, services, and activities where stipulated in the Service Contract or otherwise defined and agreed with the Commissioner
- Proactively leads and manages Contract provision, working closely with internal and external stakeholders as necessary, to ensure that progress on delivery and specified targets is monitored and reported regularly, and that any issues are addressed and resolved to the satisfaction of stakeholders
- Collaborates with the Assistant Director of Children's Services for the Locality to maintain and develop relationships with local commissioning bodies, and key stakeholders, in order to increase the Services, reach and scope and to influence best practice in the field
- Handles all and any representation or Complaints, from any source, in a fully compliant and professional manner to ensure that concerns are addressed, resolved, and documented in line with relevant Children's Services Policies.
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would be keen to hear from you. Detailed job description available upon request.