Are you looking to progress into a Senior Support Worker position in a children's home? Apply today!
This is an opportunity to work with an industry leading care provider who specialise in ensuring vulnerable children and young people's needs are met across care, education, and therapy.
As the Senior Support Worker, you'll lead shifts in the effective day to day running of the home in line with Ofsted regulations by supporting children with learning disabilities. The ideal candidate must be a driver and must hold a Level 3 qualification in Residential Childcare (or equivalent).
Senior Support Worker benefits:
- Basic salary between £23,930.40 - £25,147.20 (£11.80 - £12.40 per hour)
- Additional sleep-in rate of £62.62 per sleep (1-2 sleeps per week)
- 33 days annual leave
- Access to employee discount schemes
- Supportive management and allocated mentor
- Enhanced overtime pay rate
- Workplace pension scheme
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Gregory Smith at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555.