Children's Residential Support Worker required to support our client based in Guildford, Surrey.
This service is a temporary respite accommodation for children who all have a mixture of needs. These children stay in this accommodation for small periods of time and get supported before they return back into the community.
These children are aged between 5 - 18 years, this would be between the two services the client owns in the area.
The successful support worker must have good experience working with children with learning disabilities / Trauma experiences and mental health conditions.
This is currently a placement for 6 to 12 months which could turn permanent position if a good relationship is built.
This role has a mixture of shifts including Days, Nights, Sleep ins, Early morning, Late evenings, Waking Nights.
£13.89 - PAYE
£17.70 - Umbrella
Benefits for you as the Children's Residential Support Worker;
- Training and Development paid for by CHA.
- All rates have holiday pay and pension on top.
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Children's Residential Support Worker;
- Enhanced Adult and Children DBS on the update service
- Experience with children with complex needs / mental health conditions.
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people.
- Must be prepared to work with either children's or adults.
If this Children's Residential Support Worker role is something you are interested in, please apply.