Children's Residential Support Worker
- Posted 27 February 2023
- Salary £13.32 - £16.58 per hour + Weekly Pay, Free Training, Flexibility
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameShanay Tyrer
Are you an experienced Children's Residential Support Worker? Are you looking to make a real difference to young people's lives? Do you want to work within a Respite Service? Apply NOW!
We are recruiting for a Children's Residential Support Worker to support a Residential Childrens - Short Break Service, located in Aylesbury.
The young people that you will be supporting will be aged between 5-18 years with learning difficulties, additional physical disabilities and sensory needs.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Children's Residential Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Social Care Recruitment Agency!
- Day shifts immediately available 7:00-11:00/ 14:00-22:00 / 15:00-21:00
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Guaranteed Hours
- Permanent employment opportunity
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella rates on offer. (£13.32-£16.58)
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly Pay
- Supportive Management within the service.
To be considered for this Children's Residential Support Worker position, you must have:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Can travel to Aylesbury
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If you are interested in this Children's Residential Support Worker position based in Aylesbury, please Apply NOW OR Call to speak with Shanay!
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care, please get in touch as we have many opportunities available!