Are you a Registered Home Manager within a Children's social care? Are you looking to work with a heavily therapeutic charity that provides education and treatment for child and young people that come from traumatic backgrounds? Apply Now!
As the Registered Manager you will lead an established team to provide direct support to staff, providing high quality therapeutic care, treatment and education to children and young people that have trauma. My client is a unique and specialist children's charity currently looking for a Registered Manager for a children's residential home supporting vulnerable children with Emotional Behaviour Disorders and challenging behaviours.
The Successful Candidate will receive:
- Starting salary of £55,000 per annum
- Choice of part time or full time contract
- Fully funded training and the unique opportunity to complete a Masters
- 40 days annual leave
- Cashback scheme
- Paid for DBS
- Vouchers and discounts
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site Parking
You will need:
- A level 5
- Mentoring and Leadership Abilities
- Experience of managing children's residential services
- Excellent knowledge of Ofsted, Quality Care Standards, Children Home Regulations
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Experience and ability in case management and care plans
Is this role for you? please contact Laura at Charles Hunter Associates on 07990044874