Devon County Council are looking for a Team Manager to join their Children's Permanence and Transition Team. This is a Locum Team Manager role offering £48.00 per hour.
The ideal Team Manager will have knowledge and experience working in a Locality team. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently with experience in a frontline team.
Benefits for you as a Locality Team Manager:
- Excellent pay rate of £50 per hour
- Fully supportive network and training with possibility of progression
- Lead ambitious and proactive teams
- Hybrid Working
Your responsibilities as a Locality Team Manager:
- Manage, develop and maximise operational relationships
- Develop an effective service within budget and in line with policies
- Provide quality supervision to Assistant team managers to help support social workers
- Continuously drive forward improvements in our services
Requirements of you as a Locality Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Frontline work
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is preferred
Umbrella pay rate: £48 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samuel Szymczyk on 07795594891 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!