Caerphilly County Borough Council is looking for a Social Worker to join their Children's Locality Team. This is a Locum Social Work role offering £33.32 per hour.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working directly with children in need and their families. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently with support where needed.
Benefits for you as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate of £33.32 per hour
- Flexible hours
- Easily accessible by train or car
- Training and development opportunities offered.
- Supportive Management team
Your responsibilities as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Complete assessments with varying complexity
- Assess the need of children under statutory framework
- Effectively liaise with partner agencies and other children's services
- Participate in a duty rota in order to respond to crisis situations when necessary
Requirements of you as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Frontline work
- A valid UK Driving Licence is helpful
Location: Tredomen, Wales
Umbrella pay rate: £33.32 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samuel Szymczyk on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!