Dorset Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Locality Team. This is a Locum Social Worker role offering £42.00 per hour.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working with Child in Need, Child Protection, Pre proceedings and Court Work. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently along with regular supervised check-ups.
Benefits for you as a Locality Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rate of £42.00 per hour
- Fully supportive network and training
- Possible Hybrid-working availability
- ongoing development and career progression opportunities
Your responsibilities as a Locality Social Worker:
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of children
- To undertake assessments of children's needs and create effective plans which are renewed in a timely manner
- To attend team meetings and other meetings relevant to the work of the service group, as required by the Team Manager
- To deliver the service in accordance with statutory responsibilities set out in the Children Act 1989 and other relevant legislation
Requirements of you as a Locality Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Frontline work
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is Required
Umbrella pay rate: £42.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samuel Szymczyk on 07795594891 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!