Sefton are looking for a Social Work Practitioner to join their Children's Locality team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have experience in working with child protection, children in need, looked after children, and children with disabilities. The key to success in this role is to be able to start work with confidence and little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Children's Locality Social Worker:
- Incredible Umbrella rate of £35.21 and PAYE rate of £27.87
- Hybrid work environment
- Training and supervision available
- Opportunity to work within an improving Ofsted
- Parking nearby
Your responsibilities as a Children's Locality Social Worker:
- Perform direct work with children and families
- Demonstrate care planning skills to critically evaluate risks to make effective decisions
- Co-ordinate and lead a risk management plan to protect children from harm
Requirements of you as a Children's Locality Social Worker:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Must have 2+ years frontline experience
- A valid UK driving license and vehicle is advised
Location: Sefton, Merseyside
Umbrella pay rate of £35.21 per hour and PAYE rate of £27.87 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!