Are you a Registered Manager for a children's home who's looking for a new challenge? Do you have a proven track record with Ofsted? Apply here!
We are looking for a Registered Manager to join a leading charity children's provider in Haverhill, Suffolk. My client is looking for a Registered Manager who will have the oversight and management of the compliance and legislative aspects of the care home operation of the Trust, ensuring that the service remains integrated within the Therapeutic Model and comprehensive care packages that include integrated treatment programmes.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established charity organisation who are going through growth and opening up new Residential services
Benefits of the Registered Manager include:
- Earning Potential circa £50,000
- Performance related bonuses
- Pension contribution
- Generous annual leave
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training for your CPD
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits, Blue Light Card and more!
Requirements of the Registered Manager include:
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Good or Outstanding recent Ofsted rating
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
If you want to work for a leading charity children's care provider, apply here!