Are you looking for a Children's Home Manager role in a new home? Apply today!
We are looking for a Children's Home Manager to join an ambitious organisation in Preston. The successful candidate will play a crucial part in developing this home, ensuring the environment is where the needs of children's care, education, and treatment are met. I am looking for a Children's Home Manager to create a home where children can experience a childhood they deserve with happy relationships and memories.
This brand-new children's home is a 4-bed residential service, providing care to vulnerable children who have suffered from Sexually Harmful Behaviour.
Benefits for the Children's Home Manager:
- Basic Salary up to £50,000
- Pension contribution
- Generous annual leave
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity, and paternity benefits, and more!
Children's Home Manager requirements:
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
- Recently "Good" or "Outstanding" Ofsted rating
If you want to make a positive difference in a brand-new children's home, apply today!