Children's Home Manager
- Posted 05 May 2023
- Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum + + Performance Related Bonus
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameMark Beaver
Are you an experienced Children's Home Manager? Are you wanting to manage a brand-new children's home? Do you have at least a "Good" track record with Ofsted? Apply here!
My client is a leading provider of high quality, child-focused residential children's homes based in the Southeast of England. This ambitious company is looking to add some real quality to their managerial team.
I am looking for an experienced Children's Home Manager or experienced (3 years+) Deputy Manager in children's homes to manage a brand new 5 bed home based in Dunstable for children aged 8-18 with emotional, behavioural difficulties.
The home caters for vulnerable young people with behavioural, social issues and/or traumatic beginnings.
The Children's Home Manager role is paying a fantastic basic salary of £45,000 with an additional performance related bonus of £7,500 on top.
To be considered for the Children's Home Manager role, you must have:
- Previous Ofsted Registered Manager experience or extensive Deputy Manager experience (min 3 years) in a children's home
- QCF Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Strong knowledge of children's social care legislation, Ofsted, safeguarding
- Positive personality who is child led in practice
If you are looking for a new role and want to manage a new children's home, apply here!