Are you a Registered Manager for a children's home who's looking for a new challenge? Do you have a proven track record with Ofsted? Apply here!
We are looking for a Registered Manager to join one of the UKs leading providers. My client is looking for a Registered Manager who will have the oversight and management of the compliance and legislative aspects of the care home operation of the Trust, ensuring that the service remains integrated within the Model and comprehensive care packages that they offer.
Benefits of the Registered Manager include:
- Fantastic salary - £40,000 plus performance related bonus
- Pension contribution
- Generous annual leave
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training for your CPD
- On-going progression opportunities
Requirements of the Registered Manager include:
- Diploma Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Good or Outstanding recent Ofsted rating
- Effectively lead a team of staff to enable the highest quality of care
- Strong experience working as a Registered Manager
- Strong staff supervision, managerial and communicational skills
If you want to work for a leading charity children's care provider, apply here!