Are you a Children's Deputy or Assistant Manager who is passionate about making a difference to young people with EBD and trauma? Are you looking to join an exciting, local and specialist child focused company? Apply here!
I am looking for an experienced Children's Deputy Manager, to oversee a therapeutic children's home in Reading .The Children's Home Manager role is paying a fantastic basic salary of up to £30,000 to £40,000 (DOE)
To be considered for the Children's Home Manager role, you must have :
- Previous residential experience in a children's home as a deputy or assistant manager
- QCF Level 3 in Children's Residential Care or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of children's social care legislation, Ofsted, safeguarding
- Hardworking, resilient and a positive personality who is dedicated to a child focused practice
The Manager will receive:
- Full training and support
- Blue Light Card
- Annual Leave
- Company Pension
- Free parking On site
- Employees Assistance Programme
- Sick Pay
If you are looking for a new role and want to join a leading specialist children's home provider, Apply here!