A Local Authority in Central London is looking for a Team Manager to join in their Children With Disabilities Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a managerial environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Children With Disabilities Team Manager:
- Very competitive pay rate of £43.00 per hour
- Make significant contribution to positive outcomes for children
- Great opportunity to progress in a managerial role
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as a Children With Disabilities Team Manager:
- Manage the delivery of a high quality and effective service
- Manage the planning, allocation and review of workload so priorities are managed
- Implement policies and procedures in response to statutory guidance and local policies
- Lead on the creation and delivery of team development plans that reflect service plans
Requirements of you as a Children With Disabilities Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience at a Team Manager level
Location: Greater London
Umbrella pay rate: £43.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 074425 76909 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!