Greater Manchester is looking for a Children's Social Worker to join their Children with Disability team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have experience in a front-line Social Work environment. The key to success in this role is to start work with confidence and very little supervision.
Benefits of a Children with Disability Social Worker:
- Outstanding pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity to improve knowledge and experience in disability services
- "Good" Ofsted rating
- Free parking and mileage paid for
Your responsibilities as a Children with Disability Social Worker:
- To participate towards meeting the needs of disabled children whose families require a short break care service
- Responsible for a caseload of children with varying levels of complex needs
- Providing emotional and physical support to children with disabilities
- Liaising with other professionals and agencies and provide advice relating to the care of disabled children and young people to social work teams
Requirements of you as a Children with Disability Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Must have front-line Social Work experience
- A valid UK driving license
Pay rate: £35.00 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!