London Borough of Hillingdon are looking for a Social Worker within Children Services to join their Children with Disabilities Team on a full-time locum contract.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience within Children frontline teams.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £38.50 per hour.
- 'Outstanding OFSTED
- Easily accessible LA from inside and outside of London
- Supportive management team
- Flexible Hybrid Working
Responsibilities for you as a Social Worker:
- Conducting assessments, investigations, and creating care plans
- Liaise and collaborate with families, carers, and other stakeholders
- Advocate for the children and work towards achieving the best outcomes for them
- Maintain records and documentation in line with statutory requirements
Requirements of you as a Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have experience or knowledge in Children Social Work
Location: London Borough of Hillingdon
Umbrella pay rate: £38.50 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.