A local authority in the Northwest area is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children with disabilities Team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a Looked After Children Team.
Benefits for you as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate - of £40 p/h
- A supportive team culture.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service
- Contract over 3 months and rolling
- Dedicated recruitment consultant
Your responsibilities as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker:
- Assessing the needs of children with disabilities and their families.
- Providing support, advice, and advocacy to children with disabilities and carers
- Liaise with professionals and agencies including, Health, Education, Police and Voluntary
- Ensuring that visits are carried out within timescales
- Undertake s.47 investigations where there are safeguarding concerns.
Requirements of you as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within CWDTeams
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Cheshire, Northwest
Umbrella pay rate: up to £40 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham 07825213518
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation.