Children Team Manager
- Posted 05 May 2023
- Salary Up to £43 per hour
- LocationIsle of Wight
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Isle of Wight is looking for a Team Manager within Childrens Social Work to join their Assessment and Safeguarding Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £43.00 per day.
Benefits for you as a Team Manager:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £43.00 per
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities of you as a Team Manager:
- Act in a consultative and managerial capacity to professionally qualified Social Work staff
- Supervising 6 social workers and an advanced practitioner
- Work collaboratively with other Team Managers to effectively allocate cases
- Promote and maintain independence of service users
Requirements of you as a Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Experience as a Team Manager
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.