Children Support Workers Required - Full Training Provided
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
You will be working alongside the young people to ensure they receive the appropriate support, build positive relationships, and learn to develop their lives giving them lots of opportunities down the line.
If you are empathetic, passionate about supporting young people and want a challenging but highly rewarding role apply here!
Shift work and sleep ins may be required.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Level 4 Diploma in Residential Childcare qualification cost covered
- A rewarding career working with some of the most vulnerable people in society
- Desire to complete their NVQ Level 4
- Recent experience of working with children and/or young people
- Supportive, caring, empathetic and friendly manner
- Willingness to learn and to develop
- Hold a valid driving licence (Essential for some locations)
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates