Back to jobs
Children Social Worker - Quality Assurance Officer
- Posted 16 March 2023
- Salary Up to £35 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGrace Gordon
A Local Authority in the Greater Manchester area is looking for a Quality Assurance Officer.
They are offering a competitive pay rate of £35.00 per hour. Apply here!
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Quality Assurance Officer:
- Competitive pay rate of £35.00 p/h.
- Great opportunity to broaden your experience and enhance your skills.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- A very supportive management team.
Responsibilities as a Quality Assurance Officer:
- Minimum 5 years of post-qualifying experience.
- Safeguarding and Review service Team.
- Reviewing children's care plans and arrangements.
- Chairing child led reviews.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Manchester City Council, Greater Manchester.
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 p/h.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon at 0118 948 5555 for more information.