A Local Authority in the East Yorkshire area is looking for an experienced Children Social Worker to join their Fostering Team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Children Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate - £35.00 per hour.
- A supportive team culture.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Excellent induction/ training and development.
- Flexible working opportunities.
Responsibilities as a Children Social Worker:
- To recruit, assess and support foster carers.
- To promote and safeguard the welfare of children in foster care services.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure that child - centred practice is in place.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Experience of working within a similar position.
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Hull, East Yorkshire.
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 p/h.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.