Rutland Council is looking for an experienced Children Social Worker to join the Through Care Team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as a Children Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate. - £37 per hour.
- Hybrid working opportunities.
- Excellent team culture with a supportive management team, regular supervisions to ensure that you are supported within your role.
- Access to training and a full induction to ensure a smooth transition into your role.
Why work with Charles Hunter Associates?
- An experienced consultant for advice and support.
- CV enhancements and interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
- A dedicated Award-Winning Compliance Team to ensure a smooth onboarding process, as well as an efficient Payroll Team.
- Carrying a caseload of Children and Young People in the care of the LA.
- Participate in duty system.
- To prepare assessments, plans and review LAC plans and ensure they are progressed along with life story work.
- Attend team meetings and participate in team development.
Location: Rutland Council.
Umbrella pay rate: £37.00 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon at 01189485555 for more information.
We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information. https://www.charecruitment.com/consultants/grace?source=google.com#IND-CH-SCLWK23