Merseyside is looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their Children's team. This is a locum role.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in an Assessments environment. The key to success in this position is to start the job with confidence and little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Children's Senior Social Worker:
- Incredible Umbrella pay rate of £44.48 per hour or PAYE rate of £35.21 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity to work cohesively with the CP, CIN and Looked After Children teams
- Opportunity to improve experience on longer-term work
- "Good" Ofsted
Responsibilities as a Children's Senior Social Worker:
- Completing initial child and family assessments
- Completing weekly visits for up to 12 weeks
- Improving on current Assessment experience
Requirements of you as a Children's Senior Social Worker:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Must have 2+ years frontline experience
- A valid UK driving license and vehicle is advised
Umbrella pay rate: £44.48 per hour
PAYE pay rate: £35.21 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!