South Yorkshire are looking for a Social Worker to join their Children's team. This is a locum social work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience with a frontline working environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Children's Social Worker:
- Fantastic pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Manageable case loads
- Family-friendly employer
- "Good" Ofsted rating
Your responsibilities as a Children in Our Care Social Worker:
- Working on a caseload of children with varying levels of complex needs
- Design and implement care plans
- Attend LAC review meetings
- Creating positive relationships with children and families
Requirements of you as a Children in Our Care Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a management role
- A valid UK driving license and vehicle is preferred
Location: South Yorkshire
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!