Back to jobs
Children Social Worker
- Posted 28 February 2023
- Salary Up to £40 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGrace Gordon
A Local Authority in the Greater Manchester area is looking for a Children Social Worker to join their Children with Disabilities Team!
They are offering a competitive pay rate of £40.00 per hour. Apply here!
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Children Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £40.00 p/h.
- Great opportunity to broaden your experience and enhance your skills.
- Very flexible working arrangements - up to 3 days working from home, late starts and early finishes accommodated.
- Free parking on site.
- Low case - load and a manageable schedule to ensure you have a good work/ life balance.
Responsibilities as a Children Social Worker:
- To manage and conduct a range of assessments, plans, intervention and review the impact and progress of outcomes for children living with disabilities.
- Ensuring children have the right support.
- Have a good understanding children's social work legislation and legal proceedings.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Wigan, Greater Manchester.
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon at 0118 948 5555 for more information.