Back to jobs
Children Social Worker
- Posted 24 February 2023
- Salary Up to £33 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGrace Gordon
A Local Authority in the West Midlands is looking for a Children Social Worker to join their Unaccompanied Asylum-Seeking Children's Team!
They are offering a competitive pay rate of £33.00 per hour. Apply here!
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Children Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £33.00 p/h.
- Great opportunity to broaden your experience and enhance your skills.
- Access to training and supervision.
- Flexible working arrangements.
Responsibilities as a Children Social Worker:
- Managing a complex caseload of children who are in distressed and often been through traumatic experiences.
- Confident in making decisions to safeguard and protect children, implementing care plans accordingly.
- Liaising with different teams to ensure the best outcome is achieved for the Children in Care.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Staffordshire, West Midlands.
Umbrella pay rate: £33.00 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also.