A Local Authority in Greater Manchester is looking for a Children Social Worker to join their Children with Disabilities Team as a EHC Assessor. They are offering a competitive pay rate of £35.00 per hour. Apply here!
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Children Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £35.00 p/h.
- Great training and progression opportunities.
- A Local Authority that recognises that everyone is on their own individual journey and will tailor support to help you to achieve your best.
- Flexibility of hybrid working.
- Parking available nearby.
- Manageable case - load.
Responsibilities as a Children Social Worker:
- The role of EHC assessor is to assess the need for social advice, signposting and assessment for children and young people who have agreement from the local authority that an Education Health care plan is required.
- This will involve screening process and undertaking child and family assessments where required.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester.
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also.