A Local Authority in South Yorkshire is looking for a Children Social Worker to join their Children with Disabilities Team. They are offering a competitive pay rate of up to £31.00 per hour. Apply here!
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Children Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of up to £31.00 p/h.
- Great training and progression opportunities.
- A Local Authority that recognises that everyone is on their own individual journey and will tailor support to help you to achieve your best.
- Flexibility of hybrid working.
- Parking available nearby.
- Manageable case - load.
Responsibilities as a Children Social Worker:
- Managing a complex case- load.
- Provide a high-quality service to meet the needs of children and families.
- Make realistic, evidence-based, child centred plans within a review timeline, which will manage and reduce identified risks and meet the needs of the child.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Umbrella pay rate: £31.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also