Yorkshire is looking for a Social Worker to join their Children's team. This is a locum role.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in an Assessments environment. The key to success in this position is to start the job with confidence and little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Children's Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £31.00 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity to work cohesively with the CP, CIN and MASH teams
- Opportunity to work within an improving Ofsted
- Parking available
Responsibilities as a Children's Social Worker:
- Completing single assessments that include Child Protection
- Completing weekly visits for up to 12 weeks
- Improving on current Assessment experience
Requirements of you as a Children's Social Worker:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Must have 2+ years frontline experience
- A valid UK driving license and vehicle is advised
Umbrella pay rate: £31.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!