Are you an experienced Children's Social Worker? A local authority in Greater Manchester is looking for a Children's Social Worker to join their Looked After Children's Team. They are offering a competitive pay rate of £37.22 per hour. Apply here!
Please note that this is a Locum position.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Children's Social Worker, who wants to make a difference and improve people's lives, based in Knowsley.
Charles Hunter Associates are one of the UK's leading Social Work Locum employment agencies who offer first class candidate service to all candidates, an award-winning compliance team, regular updates on the newest and most exciting Locum jobs in the market to ensure you are always in the best roles.
Benefits as a Children's Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £37.22 p/h.
- Access to full training and development programme.
- Hybrid working arrangement - 2 days in the office.
- Free parking.
- This local authority offers a unique incentive - they offer one paid annual leave day every 3rd week of top of the £37.22!
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
If you would like to join the UK's leading specialist Locum Social Work recruitment agency, send your CV now to Grace Gordon, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact 0118 948 5555.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
We also have a £250.00 referral fee so if you know of anyone looking, don't hesitate to contact me!