Greater Manchester is currently looking for Social Workers to join their Children's team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a Fostering environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start the job with very little supervision.
Benefits for you as a part-time Children's Social Worker:
- Fantastic pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity for a great work-life balance
- Opportunity to work within an Ofsted rating
- Parking available
Your responsibilities as a part-time Children's Social Worker:
- Providing ongoing assessments and training to foster carers and ensuring highest quality of care is being provided
- Undertaking Family and Friends assessments
- Attending and proactively participating in panel discussions
- Ensuring correct services are in place for families
Requirements of you as a part-time Children's Social Worker:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Must have relevant fostering experience
- A valid UK driving license and vehicle is advised
Location: Greater Manchester
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!