Greater Manchester is looking for a Social Worker for their Children's team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and significant experience working completing court work and care proceedings. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Children's Social Worker:
- Fantastic pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Access to training and development
- "Good" Ofsted
Your responsibilities as a Children's Social Worker:
- Carry out timely assessments on children and young people in accordance with the Framework for Assessment and working together guidance
- Prepare care plans for children and young people
- Ensure that the needs of children and young people are identified and regularly reviewed
- To maintain case records to a high standard and complete reports in accordance with the Service policy
Requirements of you as a Children's Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Must have 2+ years frontline experience
- A valid UK driving license and vehicle is preferred
Location: Greater Manchester
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!