Job: Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
Salary: £25,500 (including sleep-in entitlement)
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full-time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in touch as we have an opportunity with a provider who specialises in providing Therapeutic care, education, and treatment to vulnerable children and young people.
On offer is a fully funded, industry accredited training programme which offers you an excellent career progression into management.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Residential Support Worker include:
- Earning Potential in the region of £25,50 (Including sleep-in entitlement)
- £40 per sleep-in, once a week
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
Responsibilities of the Residential Support Worker:
- Experience working as a Support Worker in a similar setting (desirable as full training provided)
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
- Strong experience building report
- Strong experience working in a team environment
- Ability to communicate in a positive and open manner
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of others
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Greg Smith at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555.