Camden Borough Council is looking for a Social Worker to join in their Children In Need Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
This role involves little to no court work and is purely Children In Need.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a Children In Need environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Children In Need Social Worker:
- Pay rate of £37.00 p/h
- "Outstanding" Ofsted report
- Hybrid working
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a Children In Need Social Worker:
- Carries out in-depth assessments of need and risk
- Support and helps families in the short term in caring for their children
- Works with families and other agencies to reduce risk of harm
- Co-ordinates packages of support for children with complex needs
Requirements of you as a Children In Need Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: Greater London, Camden
Umbrella pay rate: £37.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 07742576909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!