Merseyside is looking for a Social Worker to join their various Children's teams. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in a front-line setting. The key to success in this position is to start the job with confidence and little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Children's front-line Social Worker:
- Great pay rate up to £31.15 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Family friendly employer
- Opportunity to improve front-line work experience
Responsibilities as a Children's front-line Social Worker:
- Promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people
- Carrying out timely assessments on children and young people in accordance with the Framework for Assessment
- Formulating care plans for children and young people
Requirements of you as a Children's front-line Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in frontline Social Work
- A valid UK driving license and vehicle is preferred
Umbrella pay rate of £31.15
PAYE options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!