Job: Deputy Manager
Salary: Up to £39,390 (Including sleep-in entitlement)
Role: Full-time, permanent
We have available a Deputy Manager position working in a children's home located in Dover.
This is an opportunity to work with an industry leading care provider who specialise in ensuring vulnerable children and young people's needs are met across care, education, and therapy.
As a deputy Manager, you'll immediately be supported with developing your career by being placed on their Trainee Registered Manager Program. This maximum 2-year program ensures immediate enrolment on to your Level 5 in Leadership and Management and expert guidance and support from the organisation's leadership team. If your goal is to become a Registered Manager, this provider is looking for people to invest in and offering a guaranteed pathway to Registered Manager level.
As the Deputy Manager you'll support and assist the Registered Manager in the effective day to day running of the home in line with Ofsted regulations.
What's on offer for the Deputy Manager:
- Earning potential in the region of £39,390
- Sleep-in rate of £60 per night, twice a week
- Trainee Registered Manager program
- Level 5 in Leadership and Management & more
- 28 days annual leave and loyalty scheme offering additional annual leave after 2 year's with the service
- Access to employee discount schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) through BUPA to provide financial, health and wellbeing advice and guidance
- Private medical insurance
- "Outstanding" Ofsted
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Greg Smith at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555.